How does the credit card billing work with the FREE MONTH trial?
We do not bill your card or reserve the funds from your credit or debit card until after the ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL is over.
If you do not cancel your account during the FREE MONTH trial, we then bill your credit card on the same day of the month that you activated your subscription following your sign-up for the FREE MONTH trial.
Easy steps to cancel your account at anytime:
ON A COMPUTER - You can cancel your PureFlix.com subscription by:
1) Log into your account on PureFlix.com from your web browser (your account email address and password will be required)
2) Hover over your e-mail address in the upper right section of the HOME page and select MY ACCOUNT
3) Then select the "Cancel subscription" link on the right side
4) Select the "Cancel my subscription" button
ON A MOBILE DEVICE - You can cancel it by:
1) Log into your account on PureFlix.com from your web browser (not the app).
2) Tap on the three lines in the upper left of the HOME page.
3) Tap on “My Account”.
4) Then select the "Cancel subscription" link on the right side
5) Select the "Cancel my subscription" button
Note - that this will set your account to cancel at the end of your current billing period or FREE TRIAL period, whichever applies. You may continue to enjoy the service until the end date of your current billing/trial period.
Please note there is only one FREE TRIAL per customer allowed.
Published on: 2015-10-13See other articles inFree Trial.