Supported Devices as of October, 2016:
- Mobile Devices - Apple iPads & iPhones via the Pure Flix app found in the Apple App Store
- Mobile Devices - Android Phones and Tablets via the Pure Flix app found in the Google Play Store
- For TV’s - Amazon Fire TV Products (Not currently available in Canada) (Starting at about $40) - the Pure Flix app can be found on the Amazon App Store
- For TV’s – Chromecast (Starting at about $35) for Apple, Android & Chrome Browser (recommend removing and reinstalling the Pure Flix app to enable or installing the Chromecast extension for the Chrome browser)
- For TV’s – Roku devices (Starting at about $30) via the Pure Flix app found in the Roku Channel Store. Please Note that Roku 1, SE, XS, XD or HD are not supported
- Windows and Apple PC's via standard browsers - Internet Explorer or Chrome for Windows & Safari for Mac are recommended. (Linux PC's are not directly supported.)
Please ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate operating systems and browsers on your device.
Non-Supported Devices as of October, 2016
- Smart TV set apps - Not currently supported (ROKU-powered Smart TV sets are supported via the Pure Flix Roku Channel) Note: Many non-supported devices are able to browse the Pure Flix site though video playback is not properly supported at this time.
- Apple TV - Planning Pure Flix support in Spring 2017
- XBOX - Planning Pure Flix support in 2017
- PlayStation - Planning Pure Flix support in 2017
- Wii - Not currently planned for support