When you sign up for a free trial, you are able to enjoy unlimited viewing of PureFlix.com titles during your FREE MONTH trial.
Your FREE TRIAL will automatically continue with monthly or annual billing, depending on your selection, until you cancel your account subscription.
There are no contracts or obligations to sign up for your FREE TRIAL and you can cancel anytime online 24 hours a day. You may also call customer service between the hours of 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM Mountain Time, Monday-Friday.
If you cancel before your FREE TRIAL ends, one month from your initial FREE TRIAL sign-up, you will not be billed anything.
Easy steps to cancel your account at anytime:
ON A COMPUTER - You can cancel your PureFlix.com subscription by:
1) Log into your account on PureFlix.com from your web browser (your account email address and password will be required)
2) Hover over your e-mail address in the upper right section of the HOME page and select MY ACCOUNT
3) Then select the "Cancel subscription" link on the right side
4) Select the "Cancel my subscription" button
ON A MOBILE DEVICE - You can cancel it by:
1) Log into your account on PureFlix.com from your web browser (not the app).
2) Tap on the three lines in the upper left of the HOME page.
3) Tap on “My Account”.
4) Then select the "Cancel subscription" link on the right side
5) Select the "Cancel my subscription" button
Note - that this will set your account to cancel at the end of your current billing period or FREE TRIAL period, whichever applies. You may continue to enjoy the service until the end date of your current billing/trial period.
Published on: 2015-08-09See other articles inFree Trial.