Apple TV How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting.
Currently, PureFlix is supported on Apple TV 4th Gen and Apple TV 4K.
You can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008. Please Note that Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported since no third party apps can be loaded to them.
You can install the Pure Flix app on your Apple TV by doing the following:
- On the home screen of the TV, you will see the App store icon. Navigate to and select it.
- At the top of the screen, you will see: “Featured, Top Charts, Categories, Purchased, and Search. Navigate to and select Search.
- In the text box, type in PureFlix. You will see the app appear.
- Select the app and select “Download. Upon downloading the app, enter your email and the password created when you created your PureFlix account. You will then be able to access all of our content.
For additional information on using Apple TV to access PureFlix.com on your television, click on this link or copy and paste it in your address bar https://support.apple.com/apple-tv.
If you are experiencing an issue on your supported Apple TV please try resolving the issue with the following steps:
Step 1: Check Your Internet Speed
- Go to a supported web browser on a computer (Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
- Go to www.speedtest.net.
- Run the speed test to check your download and upload speed.
- We require a minimum of 5 Mbps download speed in order to be able to successfully view Pure Flix.
Step 2: Reboot Your Apple TV
- Hold down the display button for 5 seconds.
- Select “Sleep”.
- After your device is asleep, unplug the power cord and wait 30 seconds.
- Plug your power cord back in.
Step 3: Delete and reinstall the Pure Flix App
- From the home page of your Apple TV, highlight the Pureflix app, then press and hold the touchpad until the app begins to shake.
- Press the Pause/Play button and select “Delete”.
- Once the app is deleted, follow the "How to Locate Pure Flix on Your Apple TV" steps listed above to reinstall the app.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.