Apple iPhone & iPads How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting
Supported Apple iPhones
5s, 6, 6Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max
Supported Apple iPads
5G, 6G, Air, Air2, Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, Pro 9.7, Pro 10.5, Pro 12.9
We currently support iOS version 11, 12 and 13
To Verify that your device is supported:
- Go to Settings
- At the top of settings, you will see your name, along with “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Select this section.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see a list of devices that are connected to your iCloud account. The first one you will see will say the name of the device and then below it: “This iPhone/iPad [name of device].” (i.e. if it says “This iPhone X” That means that your device is an iPhone X.)
To find the iOS version installed on your device do the following:
- Go to Settings
- Select General
- Select About and then locate the Version.
Version 13 is the most recent version. Please note that iOS 11 and 12 are supported as well.
To add Pure Flix to your iPhone & iPad please do the following:
Search the App Store for "Pure Flix" and download the app onto your Apple device.
Open the PureFlix app on your Apple device.
Sign in with the email address and password you registered your Pure Flix membership with and start streaming!
If you are experiencing an issue with Pure Flix on your iPhone & iPad please do the following:
Step 1: Test Your Internet Speed
- Go to google.com
- Search "Speedtest"
- Click "Run Speed Test"
- We recommend at least 5 Mbps download in order to receive the best results with Pure Flix.
Step 2: Restart your iPad or iPhone:
- Please power off your Apple device
- Wait 30 seconds
- Finally power the device back on
Step 3: Delete then Reinstall the Pure Flix App
- Tap and hold the Pure Flix app until the app starts wiggling
- Tap the "X" on the upper left of the Pure Flix
- Select "Delete"
- Once the app is deleted, follow the "How to Add the Pure Flix App on Your Apple Device" steps listed above to reinstall the Pure Flix app.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.