Should you have your Pure Flix account directly through your Roku device you can find answers to Roku Account management here:
If you would like to be a member of PureFlix.com directly but are currently being billed directly through your Roku account, you will need to set your Pure Flix Roku Direct Billing subscription to cancel, then after your Pure Flix Roku Direct Billing subscription cancels at the end of your pay period, choose a Pure Flix subscription through PureFlix.com via a web browser.
Because you have already registered your email address with us, you will still need to complete the subscription choice (monthly or annual) and input your credit card information via PureFlix.com.
- Sign into Pureflix.com through a web browser.
- Click on "My Account.”
- Click on "Manage subscription.”
- Click on “Plans” and choose your plan.
- Click on “NEXT”.
- Add your payment card information. (only the numbers without any spaces or dashes)
- Click on “START SUBSCRIPTION”.
When you sign up for the Pure Flix channel directly through a Roku device, you receive the convenience of Roku direct billing through your Roku account.
This however means that you will need to cancel your account via either your Roku device or via my.roku.com.
Here is how to cancel the Pure Flix channel on a Roku device:
- Highlight the Pure Flix channel on the Roku home screen
- Push the (*) button on your Roku remote control
- Choose “Manage subscription” and then push OK on your Roku remote control
- Choose “Cancel subscription” and then push OK on your Roku remote control
- Again, Choose “Cancel subscription” and then push OK on your Roku remote control
To manage your Pure Flix channel account via Roku.com in a web browser:
- Sign into your Roku account on my.roku.com
- Select “Welcome”
- Select “My account”
- Select “Manage your subscriptions”
- From there you can un-subscribe from your Roku Direct Pure Flix Subscription.
Should you experience any difficulties with cancelling please contact Roku at 816-272-8106 and let them know you need assistance cancelling a Roku direct billing subscription.