Android Phones & Tablets How To's, Supported Models, and Troubleshooting
Pure Flix is supported on the following brands and versions:
Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Nokia, Amazon, Google
4.4 - 4.4.4 5.0 - 5.1.1 6.0 - 6.0.1 7.0 - 7.1.2 8.0 - 8.1 9
You can check your current software version by doing the following:
- Open your device’s Settings.
- Tap About Device.
- Tap Android Version to display your version information.
You can install the Pure Flix app on your supported Android device by doing the following:
- Go to the Google Play store on your Android device.
- Search the Google Play store for "Pure Flix".
- Select the Pure Flix app and download it to your device.
- Once it has downloaded, open the app.
- Sign in using your username and password created when registering for Pure Flix.
If you are experiencing an issue with Pure Flix on your supported Android device please try resolving the issue by doing the following:
Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Go to www.speedof.me.
- Click on Start Test.
- Once the test has finished, check the download speed to verify that is over 5 Mbps.
(Note: If your internet speed is below 5mbps, please contact your internet provider in regards to your internet speed).
Step 2: Clear the Pure Flix App Data
- Go to your Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote
- From the Home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- If you don't see General, continue to the next step.
- If you don't see these selections, continue to the next step.
- If you don't see Pure Flix, check the Downloaded tab.
- If you don't see Storage, continue to the next step
Step 3: Delete and reinstall the Pure Flix app
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Pure Flix.
- Once in the Pure Flix app store page, select Uninstall.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Once uninstallation is complete, select Install.
- Once installation is complete, select Open.
- Sign into Pure Flix and try accessing it again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please request further assistance by clicking below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.