Supported Hardware (Models) and Software
|Apple iPhone||Apple iPad|
6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
7, 7 Plus
8, 8 Plus
X, XR, XS, XS Max
Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
Pro 9.7, Pro 10.5, Pro 12.9
We currently support iOS version 10, 11, and 12
To Verify that your device is supported:
- To go Settings
- At the top of settings, you will see your name, along with “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store. Select this section.
- Scroll to the bottom and you will see a list of devices that are connected to your iCloud account. The first one you will see will say the name of the device and then below it: “This iPhone/iPad [name of device].” (i.e. if it says “This iPhone X” That means that your device is an iPhone X.)
To find the iOS version installed on your device, go to Settings > General > About, then locate the Version. Version 12 is the most recent version. Please note that iOS 10 and 11 are supported as well.
How to Add the Pure Flix App on Your Apple Device
Search the App Store for "Pure Flix" and download the app onto your Apple device.
Open the PureFlix app on your Apple device.
Sign in with the email address and password you registered your Pure Flix membership with and start streaming!
Troubleshooting Steps for the Apple Device
Step 1: Test Your Internet Speed
- Search the App Store for "Ookla".
- Download the app "Speedtest by Ookla" onto your Apple device.
- Open the "Speedtest by Ookla" app on your Apple device.
- Click "GO" and wait for the app to calculate the download speed. We recommend at least 5 Mbps download in order for best results with PureFlix.
Step 2: Restart your iPad or iPhone:
- Please power off your Apple device, wait 30 seconds, then power the device back on.
Step 3: Delete then Reinstall the Pure Flix App
- Tap and hold the Pure Flix app until the app starts wiggling
- Tap the "X" on the upper left of the Pure Flix
- Select "Delete"
- Once the app is deleted, follow the "How to Add the Pure Flix App on Your Apple Device" steps listed above to reinstall the Pure Flix app.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please submit a support request by clicking "Submit a Request" below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.
Our customer care team will be happy to look into your issue further and assist in resolving it!