Supported Hardware (Models) and Software
Lenovo, Asus, Samsung, Huawei, HTC, LG, Sony, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Nokia, Amazon, and Google.
4.4 - 4.4.4 5.0 - 5.1.1 6.0 - 6.0.1 7.0 - 7.1.2 8.0 - 8.1 9
You can check your current software version by doing the following:
Open your device’s Settings.
Tap About Device.
Tap Android Version to display your version information.
How to Install the PureFlix App on Your Android Box
Go to the Home screen on your Device.
Go to the Google Play Store on your device.
In the Google Play Store search for “Pure Flix”.
Click on the Pure Flix app.
Click “Install” on the app store.
After the download has finished click “Open”.
When the Pure Flix app has opened sign in with the email address and password you have associated with your Pure Flix account.
You can now start enjoying all the great content that Pure Flix has to offer!
Troubleshooting Steps for the Android Box
Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
- Go to a supported web browser on a computer (Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome).
- Go to www.speedtest.net.
- Run the speed test to check your download and upload speed.
- We require a minimum of 5 Mbps download speed in order to be able to successfully view Pure Flix.
Step 2: Clear the Pure Flix App Data
- Go to your Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- From the Home screen on your device, navigate to Settings.
- Select General.
- If you don't see General, continue to the next step.
- If you don't see these selections, continue to the next step.
- If you don't see Pure Flix, check the Downloaded tab.
- If you don't see Storage, continue to the next step
Note: Some Android Boxes do not have the option to clear Pure Flix app data. If you are unable to complete these steps, continue troubleshooting below.
Step 3: Restart Your Android Box
- Power off your Android Box by holding down the power button.
- Confirm that you want to turn off your Android Box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Press the power button again to power your Android Box back on.
- Once your Android Box finishes turning on, try Pure Flix again.
If you are still experiencing issues please follow the steps below to uninstall and reinstall your Pure Flix app.
Step 4: Delete and Reinstall the Pure Flix App
- Go to the Home Screen on your device.
- Go to the Play Store app.
- Search for Pure Flix.
- Select Pure Flix from the search options.
- Once in the Pure Flix app store page, select Uninstall.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Once Uninstallation is complete, select Install.
- Once installation is complete, select Open.
- Try Pure Flix again.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after completing these troubleshooting steps, please submit a support request by clicking "Submit a Request" below.
In your request, please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, your current internet speed and inform us if you have attempted the troubleshooting provided.
Our customer care team will be happy to look into your issue further and assist in resolving it!