To clear the cache/history from your browser do the following:
- Click the 3 lines at the top right
- Click “Library”
- Click “History”
- Click “Clear Recent History”
- Set the Time Range to “Everything”
- Select “Clear Now”
- Click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Click on History
- Click on Clear browsing data…
- Select Obliterate the following items from: the beginning of time
Check the boxes:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Caches images and files
- Click on Clear browsing data at the bottom
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon)
- Delete browsing history
Make sure to uncheck Preserve Favorites website data and check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
NOTE: You can also access this menu by holding Ctrl + Shift + Delete.
- Click on the 3 horizontal (left to right) dots on the top right under the X (close browser)
- Click on History (keyboard option CTRL + H)
- Click Clear History at the top right
- Verify that the first 3 boxes are checked (browsing history, cookies and saved website data, cached data and files)
- Click Clear underneath the boxes
- A progress bar appears underneath (shows dots)
- Once the bar vanishes Close the Browser
Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.