To add the PureFlix app to your 2016-2017 Samsung Smart TV:
- Click "Home" button to go to Samsung Smarthub
- Click on "Apps"
- In the top right corner, click on the magnifying glass icon to search
- Type in "PureFlix"
- Select "PureFlix Digital"
- Select "Install"
- Select "Add to Home"
- A box labeled PureFlix will appear in the bottom right corner, select it.
- Enter your PureFlix Membership credentials (email and password used at signup).
Once logged in, you will be able to access all of the great content we offer.
*Note only 2016 and 2017 models are currently supported.
To verify your Samsung Smart TV model:
-Press the Home Button on your remote then navigate to and select Settings
-Select "About This TV"
-Under "Product Information" you will see a Model Code
-The 5th character of the Model Code will be a letter. Ex: UN55MU8500 If your Model Code has a "K" (2016) or a "M" (2017) as the 5th character, your TV is a supported Samsung Smart TV.
Samsung TVs and Ultra Blu-ray Player compatibility list for the Pure Flix App.