If you need to clear your browser cache for any reason here are some simple instructions to help you do so.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Mac/iOS Chrome
- On your Mac/iOS device, Open Chrome.
- At the top right, tap More .
- (Mac) Tap History and then tap Clear browsing data.
- (iOS) Tap Privacy and then tap Clear browsing data.
- Under "Clear browsing data," select the check boxes for Cookies, site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. ...
- Tap Clear browsing data.
In Safari 10.0.1+
- Click on Safari and then on Preferences.
- Select Privacy and then click Manage Website Data.
- Select Remove All and then in the small popup, selection Remove Now.
In Microsoft Edge
- Select the icon in the top right corner of the browser window and click the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, towards the bottom, click on Choose what to clear.
- Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files. After the two are marked click on Clear.