- For TV’s - Roku devices (Starting at about $25) via the Pure Flix app found in the Roku Channel Store. Note: Roku 1, SE, XS, XD or HD are not supported due to obsolescence.
- For TV’s - Roku-powered Smart TV’s are supported via the Pure Flix app in the Roku app store.
- For TV’s - Amazon Fire TV Devices (Starting at about $40) - the Pure Flix app can be found on the Amazon App Store.
- For TV’s - Apple TV (Starting at about $149) via the Pure Flix app found in the App Store. Note: Gen 1, 2 or 3 are not supported due to Apple not allowing third party apps to be loaded onto them. This is an Apple TV limitation, not a Pure Flix choice. (you can verify your version of Apple TV by going to this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008).
- For TV’s - Android Enabled TV’s and Android Boxes - the Pure Flix app can be found in the Amazon App Store.
- For TV’s - Chromecast (Starting at about $35) for Apple, Android & Chrome Browser (recommend removing and reinstalling the Pure Flix app to enable).
- Mobile Devices - Apple iPads & iPhones via the Pure Flix app found in the Apple App Store.
- Mobile Devices - Android Phones and Tablets via the Pure Flix app found in the Google Play Store.
- Mobile Devices - Kindle Fire Tablets (Gen 4 or newer) via the Pure Flix app found in the App Store or a web browser.
- Windows and Apple PC's via standard browsers - Chrome or Internet Explorer for Windows & Chrome or Safari for Mac are recommended. (Linux PC's are not directly supported.)
Please ensure you have the latest version of the appropriate operating systems and browsers on your device.
- Smart TV set apps - Not currently supported (exceptions are Roku-powered Smart TV’s and Android enabled TV’s) Note: Many non-supported devices are able to browse the Pure Flix site though video playback is not properly supported at this time.
- We hope to offer Pure Flix app support on newer (less than 2 years old) Samsung, LG and Vizio Smart TVs by late Spring of 2018.
- XBOX - Planning Pure Flix support by late Spring of 2018 (due to technical difficulties, this was delayed).
- PlayStation, PS3, PS4 - Not currently planned for support (PlayStation unfortunately has denied our request to create and app for the PlayStation systems)
- Wii - Not currently planned for support.